Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Marching Toward May

Spring is just around the corner. Time for some goals.



This spring, I will:

  • Learn how to make French Toast
  • Road trip to Dallas, TX
  • Take time out of each day to talk to God and pray for victims of injustice around the globe.
  • Begin wearing a red thread around my left wrist to start conversations about human trafficking.
  • Plant a tree. This one could get interesting.
  • Not eat sweets until after Easter. This one could be tough.
  • Make good on my blog from September by starting a stop motion project. And yes, I still fully intend for it to be wonderful.

I intend to turn each of these dreams into reality by the beginning of May. In the words of aspiring actor and Blue Man Group enthusiast Tobias Fünke, "Let the great experiment begin!"

No comments:

Post a Comment